Al Ain City Tour
Al Ain City Tour is an oasis of greenery, where a wide variety of animals live in the cool shade. The zoo’s prime activity is the daily giraffe feeding when visitors can take their turn to hand-feed these graceful creatures.
- A Quiet Journey to Al Ain, which is often called the Green City. Located about 120 kilometers from Dubai,
- Al Ain is perhaps the most enchanting and greenest landscape in the United Arab Emirates.
- Moreover, you can take a pleasant trip through the enchanting heritage sites and enjoy a short stop
- Private trip to Al Ain from Abu Dhabi with lunch
Delve into the Al Ain Oasis on a full-day tour from Abu Dhabi City Tour. On an air-conditioned bus, you travel to the picturesque place, backed by the Hajar Mountains and dubbed “Garden City” in the United Arab Emirates. Explore Al Ain National Museum and Sheikh Zayed Palace Museum; Explore the traditional “falaj” canals, and hike up Jebel Hafeet for stunning views. Visit the food market, camel racing and mountain springs, and finish with a buffet lunch at a 4-star hotel.
What you can expect
Start your full-day tour with a pickup from your hotel in Abu Dhabi. Meet with your guide, then relax in your comfortable, air-conditioned coach as you travel to Al Ain.
The beautiful desert oasis, known as “Garden City”, is one of the oldest cities in the United Arab Emirates and lies beneath the Hajar Mountains near the Omani border. As you travel, learn about the history of Al Ain and hear how Bronze Age ruins were found near the city, indicating that its roots go back centuries.
Upon arrival, admire the gardens and manicured roads as you head to the Al Ain National Museum. Go inside with your guide to chart the history of Al Ain through the exhibits, and see some of the Bronze Age still unearthed nearby. Continue to the Sheikh Zayed Palace Museum, which was the residence of the late founder of the United Arab Emirates, formerly His Highness Sheikh Zayed, and overlooks an impressive art gallery, meeting rooms, and gardens.
Next, head to the camel racetrack, livestock market, and food market for a glimpse into the daily lives of Al Ain residents. Watch the streams swaying among the palm trees, and hear how these mud-walled aqueducts have been used for irrigation for thousands of years. Next, travel by bus to the rocky Jebel Hafeet, the 4,098-foot (1,249-meter) mountain that looms over the city.
After admiring the views, he descends into the hot springs that flow from the mountainsides. Enjoy the beautiful ambiance and springs and dip your toes into the gorgeous streams, if you wish.
Continue to the 4-star hotel for a buffet lunch of international cuisine. Savor dishes such as grilled meat, fish, and salad, and top off lunch with drinks at your own expense.
Finally, head back to Abu Dhabi where your tour ends with a hotel drop-off.
Al Ain Zoo is a lush oasis of greenery, where a wide variety of animals live in the cool shade. The zoo’s prime activity is the daily giraffe feeding when visitors can take their turn to hand-feed these graceful creatures.
Al Ain Zoo is a lush oasis of greenery, where a wide variety of animals live in the cool shade. The zoo’s prime activity is the daily giraffe feeding when visitors can take their turn to hand-feed these graceful creatures. The zoo offers other educational programs that include nature walks and snake-handling demonstrations by trained staff members.
Al Ain National Museum displays a collection of artifacts that provide information on the history, culture, and economy of the region.
The museum is located in Al Ain and has a collection of artifacts that provide information on the history, culture, and economy of the region.
The museum’s collection includes items from pre-dynastic times up until modern times. The exhibits include pottery and sculptures dating back to 5000 BC as well as items found during excavations at archaeological sites across Abu Dhabi, Dubai, and Oman.
Day Trip To Al Ain City Tour
The tour starts at 08:30 am, departing from Dubai with a journey to Al Ain, which is approximately 2 hours. Al Ain is a picturesque oasis city on the edge of the Rub al Khali desert in the Abu Dhabi Emirates. The city is well known for its lush green parks and gardens, bubbling fountains, colorful flowerbeds, and new attractions on every corner. The beautiful stands side by side with the old in this bustling town. During our tour, we will take you to see the finest points of interest such as;
Al Ain City Tour Packages
- Al Ain City Tour
Al Ain is a picturesque oasis city on the edge of the Rub al Khali desert in the Abu Dhabi Emirates. The city is well known for its lush green parks and gardens, bubbling fountains, colorful flowerbeds, and new attractions on every corner.
- Al Ain Hotel Complex: You will be taken on a tour of what is considered to be one of the most luxurious hotels in all of the United Arab Emirates (UAE). This includes not only your hotel but also restaurants and shopping malls that are located within it as well as other local attractions like museums etc…
Visit the Al Ain National Museum.
Take in a giraffe feeding.
Take a peek at some of the animals in the zoo.
Al Ain is a city that offers many attractions, including markets and museums. The zoo, museum, and other places listed above are just some of the things you can see while visiting Al Ain.
8 Hours Tour
|Tour Service:||Daily / Morning|
|Tour Duration:||8 Hours|
|Pick up:||8:30AM to 09:00AM|
|Drop off:||05:30PM to 08:00PM|
|Adult Price:||AED 300|
|Child Price (3 to 9):||AED 275|
Includes & Excludes
Terms & Condition
- Rates square measure in AED ( UAE Dirhams).
- Children rates square measure applicable to the age bracket of 3-9 years.
- All Our Vehicles for tours and expedition square measure equipped with emergency kits, asphyxiators, safety belts, and air conditioners, authorized and insured to hold up to 6 passengers, excluding the Driver. Passengers should wear their seat belts for the least bit of time.
- Passengers should have their personal insurance for the least bit of time.
- Passengers square measure reminded that photography of military and a few government Installations is prohibited. With reference to native customs. perpetually raise before taking photos of Arabs and don’t photograph Arab women.
- Passengers afflicted with issues associated with the center, neck, or back, or other upset, similar to infants and pregnant girls aren’t allowed on the expedition.
- SMOKING and DRINKING are prohibited in all told Our Vehicles.DDTours reserves the right to change or cancel any part of the program thanks to weather conditions. Government laws, public holidays, etc. while not previous notice. g. NO refund. -Any tours off thanks to weather don’t fetch.
- Any tour Is off 48 hours before departure full payment is refunded.
- NO REFUND if the tour is off 48 hours before the departure.
- NO REFUND if the customer doesn’t show up on the driver’s arrival.
- If someone has not picked up on tour day and he/she does not contact us during the given pick-up time there will be NO REFUND.
- All payments should be created upon confirmation of tours.
- Thursdays/Fridays (Certain excursions could carry a surcharge couple to the restricted convenience of seals.)
- Tours could also be off thanks to poor weather.
Dubai has retained its authentic ancient landmarks that reflect the nobility of the past and rich heritage with customs and traditions along with massive modern architecture, towering skyscrapers, picturesque green spaces, and world-class hotels and resorts,
If you’re looking for something that doesn’t break the bank but still gives you an opportunity to see some of the most iconic sites around Abu Dhabi, then this is definitely the tour for you.We hope this will help you in planning your trip to Abu Dhabi.
From the beautiful views of the city’s oldest areas such as the Al Fahidi Historical Neighborhood and Al Barajeel visible in its corners, to watching the boats and the abra as they cross the waters of the creek to and from, this trip takes you to witness the most beautiful viewpoints while overlooking the Dubai Creek Golf and Yachting Club with its sail-like design to add to the beauty of the view.