Hatta Mountains Tour
Hatta Mountains Tour is the perfect tour to escape the hustle and bustle of the city of Dubai tours. It will be a star drive through the desert area. After that, we will reach to Hajjar Mountains. This is the pride of mountain tours, The village of Hatta is one of the best places to visit and the hatta mountain trek is another thrilling experience. This tour combines history, culture, and adventure. You will get to enjoy great scenery deep in the heart of the Hajjar Mountains! The rocky terrain of Hatta and you will be able to swim in the Hatta pools.
After navigating your way through the wadis (ancient dried-up riverbeds), we will stop to take photos of the Hajjar Mountains the highest mountain range in the eastern Arabian Peninsula. We will also visit the wonderfully restored Hatta Heritage Village. On our return, we stop at the Hatta Fort Hotel for lunch. Then continue back to Dubai passing the street markets that sell Carpets and locally made pottery.
HATTA WADI HUB
The Hatta region, located on the borders of the United Arab Emirates to the Emirate of Dubai, is located 130 kilometers southeast of the Emirate. The Hatta region enjoys geographical diversity, which gives it a high tourist value. This region includes many mountains and valleys, in addition to the Hatta Dam and the natural reserve, and other landmarks that made it one of the most preferred areas for tourists from inside and outside Dubai. Also known as Meraas Hatta Wadi Hub in Dubai, it is one of the most distinguished leisure destinations in the United Arab Emirates, providing its visitors with a variety of recreational activities that suit all family members.
ACTIVITIES IN THE HUB HATTA VALLEY
The area is an ideal destination for lovers of adventure, camping, and fun recreational activities. If you want to experience one of the wonderful adventures in Hatta Hub Dubai from Meraas, here is this list:
Hatta Mountains Tour Bikes
Mountain biking in Hatta Wadi Hub Dubai is an experience full of thrill and adventure. It is ideal for those who want to explore the largest nature reserve in Dubai, where you can enjoy watching the most beautiful landscapes around you, and you will be able to test your physical abilities on a unique mountain bike trip.
The Hatta Center includes tracks of more than 50 km in length, as the tracks are divided into different levels commensurate with the experience and skill of the cyclist, and these tracks are allowed to be used free of charge throughout the year. Here are some important tips before you set out on your mountain bike trip:
Make sure to tell a friend or family member where you plan to ride a bike
It is recommended that you bring a map with you that shows the route you are going to take
Make sure to take the correct and proper equipment to repair the bike on the road
Make sure your phone is fully charged
Knowing the color coding system of the Hatta Routes, to help you decide which route is right for you
MOUNTAIN HIKING TRAILS
Enjoy an unparalleled adventure on the tops of the Emirates to explore this city surrounded by the Hajar Mountains, and wander among the winding valleys located between the foothills of the mountains, where you will encounter the most beautiful scenes of Emirati nature, including sandy areas, sharp rocks, plateaus, valleys, and mountains.
These activities are beneficial in terms of physical and mental health, as they help you activate your muscles and strengthen your heartbeat. They also clear your mind and prevent you from thinking about workloads and daily routines. The trails consist of 5 varied lines suitable for different levels and ages. The mountain hiking trails in Wadi Hub in Hatta extend over a distance of 32.6 km. Here are some important tips before you set out on your mountain hiking trails trip:
Make sure you have the equipment you may need along the way
Be familiar with the route’s color-coding system so you can easily determine which route to take
Wear appropriate clothes for the track
Meraas Hatta Wadi Hub offers another set of activities in one place. These activities allow you to unleash your sense of adventure, including zorbing football, where you enter a large rubber ball and start a game full of laughter and enthusiasm with your friends, in addition to Zorbing Rolling,
Trained & experienced safari Guides
Hatta Mountain Safari 25-30 Minutes
Visit of Hatta Heritage Village
Lunch with Veg & Non Veg dishes
Guest Pick Up by Mini Van or SUV Car, Dune Bashing By Land Cruiser(Fully equipped With Safety Features)
Itinerary & Inclusions
Pickup from your hotel or residence in Dubai
Drives towards Hatta Mountain area Off Road and On Road
Unlimited Soft drinks, Water, Tea & Coffee.
Lunch with Veg & Non Veg dishes
Drop back to your hotel or residence in Dubai.
|Tour Duration:||5 Hours|
|Pick up:||8:00 AM|
|Drop off:||1:00 PM|
|Adult Price:||AED 350|
|Child Price (3 to 9):||AED 325|
Includes & Excludes
Terms & Condition
- Rates square measure in AED ( UAE Dirhams).
- Children rates square measure applicable to the age bracket of 3-9 years.
- All Our Vehicles for tours and expedition square measure equipped with emergency kits, asphyxiators, safety belts, and air conditioners, authorized and insured to hold up to 6 passengers, excluding the Driver. Passengers should wear their seat belts for the least bit of time.
- Passengers should have their personal insurance for the least bit of time.
- Passengers square measure reminded that photography of military and a few government Installations is prohibited. With reference to native customs. perpetually raise before taking photos of Arabs and don’t photograph Arab women.
- Passengers afflicted with issues associated with the center, neck, or back, or other upset, similar to infants and pregnant girls aren’t allowed on the expedition.
- SMOKING and DRINKING are prohibited all told Our Vehicles.DDTours reserves the right to change or cancel any part of the program thanks to weather conditions. Government laws, public holidays, etc. while not previous notice. g. NO refund. -Any tours off thanks to weather don’t fetch.
- Any tour Is off 48 hours before departure full payment is refunded.
- NO REFUND if the tour is off 48 hours before the departure.
- NO REFUND if the customer doesn’t show up on the driver’s arrival.
- If someone has not picked up on tour day and he/she does not contact us during the given pick-up time there will be NO REFUND.
- All payments should be created upon confirmation of tours.
- Thursdays/Fridays (Certain excursions could carry a surcharge couple to the restricted convenience of seals.)
- Tours could also be off thanks to poor weather.
Join this tour of the Dubai desert and take a peek at the camels, sandboarding, and an aromatic BBQ dinner underneath the stars. It is an experience you won’t forget. Get your camera ready for some fun! This tour is very exciting and you will be able to visit the desert with your family and friends. You will be able to enjoy a camel ride in the desert, you can also enjoy BBQ dinner in this place which is very delicious. You will be able to see camels and sandboarding.
Welcome to the red sands of the Dubai Tourex. We’re going to spend a day exploring these incredible landscapes, and I promise it will be one of the most exciting days of your trip.Dubai Tourex is one of the least-touristed deserts in the world, and it’s home to many endangered species. The red sand dunes are famous for their vibrant colors—and if you’ve ever been to one, you know exactly what I mean. we hope that you have an amazing morning safari!
Indulge in a luxurious and Vip evening desert safari experience fit for VIPs. Our celebrity desert safari is a one-of-a-kind experience that includes a few carefully curated stops along the way; we’ll even pick you up right where you’re staying or living to maximize your time in the desert while minimizing your effort. Dune bashing, a Henna experience, sand surfing, a chance to meet some camels, and a BBQ meal with live entertainment in the evening will make this excursion one you won’t soon forget.