Luxury Yacht Cruising
Take a luxury yacht cruise of Dubai’s coastline to see the city’s most famous landmarks from the Gulf’s warm and inviting waters. Since this is one of our most popular products, you should make your reservation as soon as possible because there are only a few spots available and we sell out quickly.
Dubai Location on a Yacht Cruise Map
Take a cruise around popular destinations like the Burj Al Arab, Atlantis, JBR, and Zabeel Saray. Numerous routes and tours are available. To see most of the highlights, we recommend cruising for Two hours. Alternately, depending on your charter time, we might suggest the best route.
Our Luxury Yachts
We provide luxury yacht charters of varying sizes and capacities so that you can take in Dubai’s stunning coastlines. The number of cabins in each fleet varies according to size, and our Sea Master range is 40-100 feet. Any of them can be booked according to the number of guests. At MY CRUISES, you can also rent catamarans.
Evening Red Dunes Desert Safari With BBQ Dinner
|Tour Service:||Daily ( minimum 2 hours|
|Tour Duration:||2 Hours Cruising|
|Pick up:||As per Requirment|
|Drop off:||After tour finish|
|Adult Price:||AED 950|
|Child Price (3 to 9):||AED 800|
Includes & Excludes
Terms & Condition
- Rates square measure in AED ( UAE Dirhams).
- Children rates square measure applicable to age bracket of 3-9 years.
- All Our Vehicles for tours and expedition square measure equipped with emergency kit, asphyxiator, safety belts and air conditiner, authorised and insured to hold up to 6 passengers, excluding the Driver. Passengers should wear their seat belts the least bit times.
- Passengers should have their personal insurance the least bit times.
- Passengers square measure reminded that photography of military and a few government Installations is prohibited. With reference to native customs. perpetually raise before taking photos of Arabs and don’t photograph Arab women.
- Passengers afflicted with issues associated with the center, neck or back, or the other upset, similarly as infants and pregnant girls aren’t allowed on the expedition.
- SMOKING and DRINKING is prohibited all told Our Vehicles.DDTours reserves the rights to change or cancel any a part of the program thanks to weather conditions. Government laws, public holidays etc. while not previous notice. g. NO refund. -Any tours off thanks to weather don’t fetch.
- Any tour Is off 48 hours before departure full payment is refunded.
- NO REFUND if the tour is off 48 hours before the departure.
- NO REFUND if the customer doesn’t show up on driver’s arrival.
- If someone has not pick up on tour day and he/she do not contact us during the given pick up time there will be NO REFUND.
- All payment should be created upon confirmation of tours.
- Thursdays/Fridays (Certain excursions could carry a surcharge couple to restricted convenience of seals.)
- Tours could also be off thanks to poor weather.
The Evening safari in Dubai is not normal for some other kinds of safari. During the best Evening desert safari in Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, or Dubai, you can hope to see different exercises, for example, quad trekking, hill slamming, and more Arabic culture. More Private and Hummer desert safaris are accessible. Available during the evening. Besides, our celebrity evening desert safari is sensibly estimated at 150 AED.
In Dubai, take the mesmerizing Musandam Dibba tour to see the new world. Dibba Sea Safari is the current name of this tour. While in Dubai or Oman, take a Dibba dhow cruise here. This is going to be a great tour where you can savor delicious food and take in stunning views. One of the tours that UAE tourists should take is the Musandam Dibba Tour, which will be an unforgettable travel experience.
Al Ain is a picturesque oasis city on the edge of the Rub al Khali desert in the Abu Dhabi Emirates. The city is well known for its lush green parks and gardens, bubbling fountains, colorful flowerbeds, and new attractions on every corner. You will be taken on a tour of what is considered to be one of the most luxurious hotels in all of the United Arab Emirates. This includes not only your hotel but also restaurants and shopping malls.