Aquaventure Water Park In Dubai
Aquaventure Water Park Dubai is located in the Atlantis Hotel, Palm Jumeirah, as it represents an additional entertainment option for guests and visitors of this upscale resort. It is suitable for families and young people to spend an enjoyable time full of fun and enthusiasm that you will feel as soon as you go down in the tubes and water slides, in addition to the charming scenes in the canals and others.
Dubai’s Aquaventure Waterpark
Start exploring the world’s largest waterpark, which features over 105 slides, attractions, and experiences that set new records. Slide in and cause disturbances at Aquaventure Waterpark, investigate Dubai’s number one aquarium, appreciate exciting watersports or meet our well-disposed Indo-Pacific bottlenose dolphins and fun-loving South African fur seals at Dubai Tourex.
Activities and thrills at Aquaventure
You can try some of the park’s many adrenaline-pumping activities, like zip lining, or dive into old favorites like the Leap of Faith, a 27.5-meter plunge through a clear tube surrounded by sharks and rays. Visitors can swim with sharks in safety or hand-feed-friendly cow-nose stingrays for an even wilder experience.
The Splashers Kids’ Play Area is a maze of kid-friendly tunnels, tubes, slides, and climbing frames. While many of the park’s slides require children to be taller than 1.2 meters, the Splashers Kids’ Play Area is for all ages. Visitors can purchase daily passes, but in-house guests of Atlantis, The Palm have free access. Are you looking for a getaway that is less stressful? The tranquil 1 km of beachfront is great for leisurely walks and watching the sunset.
AQUAVENTURE ATLANTIS DUBAI GAMES
Atlantis Water Park located in the Palm Jumeirah area is considered the number 1 choice for tourists from inside and outside Dubai, as it is the most famous destination for marine creatures in Dubai, where visitors enjoy many activities, starting with record-breaking water slides extending over an area of 17 hectares, passing through watching the largest aquarium Fishing in Dubai for more than 65,000 marine creatures, all the way to amazing interactions with dolphins and sea lions.
Aquaventure Waterpark has a wide range of restaurants serving different types of food, ranging from dosa, Thai dishes, Korean BBQ, and burgers to ice cream and fresh juice; Here are the most famous names of the garden restaurants:
It’s one of the world’s biggest and most exciting water parks
Aquaventure Water Park is one of the largest water parks in the world. It has over 20 slides and a shark tank. The water park also has an underwater glass tunnel, which allows you to see through it while looking at the fish swimming around you!
- Share Bites
What does Aquaventure at Atlantis cost?
A Day Pass for adults at Aquaventure at Atlantis, The Palm costs AED400, while a Day Pass for children starts at AED350. Please check the venue’s website for the most recent pricing information. Check for discounts and special offers on Dubai waterparks before making a reservation.
How many attractions does Atlantis, The Palm have?
At Aquaventure in Atlantis, The Palm, the waterpark with the most waterslides in the world, visitors can choose from 105 slides and attractions. From a height of nine stories, you can plunge at speeds of up to 60 kilometers per hour. Splashers Cove, Splashers Lagoon, and Trident Tower are among the park’s most popular attractions.
Is it possible to consume food at Aquaventure Waterpark?
Aquaventure will not allow you to bring your own food or beverages. Within the Dubai waterpark, there are numerous restaurants and cafes that offer a wide range of choices. Glassware is also against the law for safety and health reasons.
At Aquaventure, do you get towels?
If you don’t bring your own towel, you’ll need to rent one at Aquaventure because towels might be included in a special package deal. There is a charge for renting lockers, which come in both small and large sizes.
Is Aquaventure complimentary for Atlantis, The Palm guests?
During their stay at Atlantis, The Palm, guests are eligible for complimentary admission to Aquaventure. From the five-star resort, you can go directly to the world-famous waterpark. Dolphin Bay, Sea Lion Point, and The Lost Chambers Aquarium are some of the other nearby attractions.
|Tour Duration:||8 Hours|
|Pick up:||As per Requirment|
|Drop off:||After tour finish|
|Adult Price:||AED 400|
|Child Price (3 to 9):||AED 350|
Includes & Excludes
Terms & Condition
- Rates square measure in AED ( UAE Dirhams).
- Children rates square measure applicable to the age bracket of 3-9 years.
- All Our Vehicles for tours and expedition square measure equipped with emergency kits, asphyxiators, safety belts, and air conditioners, authorized and insured to hold up to 6 passengers, excluding the Driver. Passengers should wear their seat belts for the least bit of time.
- Passengers should have their personal insurance for the least bit of time.
- Passengers square measure reminded that photography of military and a few government Installations is prohibited. With reference to native customs. perpetually raise before taking photos of Arabs and don’t photograph Arab women.
- Passengers afflicted with issues associated with the center, neck, or back, or other upset, similar to infants and pregnant girls aren’t allowed on the expedition.
- SMOKING and DRINKING are prohibited all told Our Vehicles.DDTours reserves the right to change or cancel any part of the program thanks to weather conditions. Government laws, public holidays, etc. while not previous notice. g. NO refund. -Any tours off thanks to weather don’t fetch.
- Any tour Is off 48 hours before departure full payment is refunded.
- NO REFUND if the tour is off 48 hours before the departure.
- NO REFUND if the customer doesn’t show up on the driver’s arrival.
- If someone has not picked up on tour day and he/she does not contact us during the given pick-up time there will be NO REFUND.
- All payments should be created upon confirmation of tours.
- Thursdays/Fridays (Certain excursions could carry a surcharge couple to the restricted convenience of seals.)
- Tours could also be off thanks to poor weather.
What do you think?Tickets for the IMG Worlds of Adventure theme park can now be purchased through Dubai Tourex Direct!This amazing theme park has four distinct areas, numerous dining options, thrilling rides, and memorable encounters with characters.If you’re planning a visit, please reserve the tour right away.
One of the most vibrant and stunning waterparks in the world is Wild Wadi Water Park, which is located in Dubai and has a view of the Burj Al Arab. Altogether, the water park has 30 different water attractions, including the 32 meters high Jumeirah Sceirah slide, the counterfeit surf ride Crash and Riptide and the 18 meters high cascade.
One of the best indoor activities in Dubai is this. Build a snowman, roll down the hills, ride the Twin Track Bobsled, or explore a snow cavern at Ski Dubai. You can also try the frozen zip line or take the traditional chairlift to the top of a hill, where you can ski all the way down.Throughout the year, inside a shopping center, you can experience real snow and winter conditions.