Musandam Dibba Tour
In Dubai, take the mesmerizing Musandam Dibba tour to see the new world. Dibba Sea Safari is the current name of this tour. While in Dubai or Oman, take a Dibba dhow cruise here. This is going to be a great tour where you can savor delicious food and take in stunning views. One of the tours that UAE tourists should take is the Musandam Dibba Tour, which will be an unforgettable travel experience. Travelers also appreciate the clean water for swimming. You will appreciate the Dhow staff, swimming, beach access, a speedboat ride, a banana boat ride, fishing, and other activities on this trip. There are numerous other activities, such as sports, and kayaking with the best assistance for each traveler will also include snacks, drinks, and food.
We make every kind of pre-trip preparation, and we also take care of the trip formalities with a smile. In the interim, passengers enjoy a delicious international meal served on board the ship as they travel. After lunch, you get enough rest to prepare for water sports and enjoy other delicious dishes like pasta and green salads. After completing this journey in a vehicle with air conditioning, we will arrive at Dibba in Musandam, where we will then embark on a thrilling banana boat ride. On board, you can drink whatever you want, and the underwater world is incredibly diverse. The blue sea is home to exotic marine life, and tourists can also enjoy the unspoiled coastline.
Musandam Dibba Tour
|Tour Duration:||9 Hours|
|Pick up:||8:30 to 9:00AM|
|Drop off:||5:00 too 5:30PM|
|Adult Price:||AED 350|
|Child Price (3 to 9):||AED 300|
Includes & Excludes
Terms & Condition
- Rates square measure in AED ( UAE Dirhams).
- Children rates square measure applicable to age bracket of 3-9 years.
- All Our Vehicles for tours and expedition square measure equipped with emergency kit, asphyxiator, safety belts and air conditiner, authorised and insured to hold up to 6 passengers, excluding the Driver. Passengers should wear their seat belts the least bit times.
- Passengers should have their personal insurance the least bit times.
- Passengers square measure reminded that photography of military and a few government Installations is prohibited. With reference to native customs. perpetually raise before taking photos of Arabs and don’t photograph Arab women.
- Passengers afflicted with issues associated with the center, neck or back, or the other upset, similarly as infants and pregnant girls aren’t allowed on the expedition.
- SMOKING and DRINKING is prohibited all told Our Vehicles.DDTours reserves the rights to change or cancel any a part of the program thanks to weather conditions. Government laws, public holidays etc. while not previous notice. g. NO refund. -Any tours off thanks to weather don’t fetch.
- Any tour Is off 48 hours before departure full payment is refunded.
- NO REFUND if the tour is off 48 hours before the departure.
- NO REFUND if the customer doesn’t show up on driver’s arrival.
- If someone has not pick up on tour day and he/she do not contact us during the given pick up time there will be NO REFUND.
- All payment should be created upon confirmation of tours.
- Thursdays/Fridays (Certain excursions could carry a surcharge couple to restricted convenience of seals.)
- Tours could also be off thanks to poor weather.
Take a luxury yacht cruise of Dubai’s coastline to see the city’s most famous landmarks from the Gulf’s warm and inviting waters. Since this is one of our most popular products, you should make your reservation as soon as possible because there are only a few spots available and we sell out quickly.
What do you think? Tickets for the IMG Worlds of Adventure theme park can now be purchased through Dubai Tourex Direct!This amazing theme park has four distinct areas, numerous dining options, thrilling rides, and memorable encounters with characters.If you’re planning a visit, please reserve the tour right away.
We hope you enjoyed reading about our Dubai city tour. If you decide to book with us, we look forward to seeing you in just a few weeks’ time! Dubai has grown quickly since its founding in 1971. It’s a mix of old and new, with both cultures rubbing against each other. And the result is a city that has become known for its skyscrapers—which you’ll see on your tour!