Infinite Ski Dubai Ticket Offers
Ski Dubai is the largest ski resort in the Middle East and has been voted one of the top 10 ski resorts in the world. Ski Dubai is located in Ras al Khaimah, a desert peninsula on the east coast of the United Arab Emirates (UAE). The ski resort is known for its variety of terrain, with 125 kilometers of groomed slope runs, 90 kilometers of classic snowboard terrain, and 12 kilometers of off-piste (3rd party) skiing trails.
A little bit of Snow Park Dubai and a lot of fun.
Ski Dubai is a ski resort in the desert, located at the Mall of the Emirates. It’s the largest indoor ski resort in the world and has 6 slopes and 2 lifts. The resort has a total of 15 runs on its 600 acres.
Have you ever thought of Dubai as a place where you can enjoy skiing and other winter entertainments all year round? Snow is falling on the desert of Dubai!
Have you ever imagined that you can snowboard in the middle of the desert?
It seems that nothing is impossible in Dubai!
From the hot desert land of Dubai to the winter wonderland of Ski Dubai, the first indoor ski resort in the Middle East.
Ski Dubai is located in the Mall of the Emirates, and features a vast area of about 23 thousand square meters covered with real snow all year round! It is a closed ski resort, making its visitor feel that he is in an Alpine resort, with its icy winds and snow falling!
General information about Ski Dubai:
Ski Dubai is the first indoor ski resort in the Middle East and has the largest snow park in the world with an area of 3,000 square meters!
Ski Dubai includes a wide range of activities such as; Snow Bullet, ski school, penguin encounter, and free tobogganing area without any restrictions differing in difficulty, height, and gradation; Where skiers of all levels can enjoy the slopes.
meeting penguins; The offers offered by these snow penguins, which were brought from the pole to live in Ski Dubai, vary within a specially designed place, consisting of a water lake with a rocky area to allow them to roam freely.
As well as the possibility to see two penguins, “King” and “Gentoo”, and taking memorial photos with them.
You can enjoy tasting some hot chocolate in all the huts around you in the cooler temperatures!
The entry ticket to Ski Dubai includes a lot of equipment; Such as a winter jacket with gloves and a hat to protect from the cold, snowboard boots, and a helmet as well.
Ski Dubai Tour
At the first indoor ski resort in the Middle East, you can have a fun day out with the whole family. Ski Dubai offers a variety of exciting activities that are sure to make everyone smile. You can ski, snowboard, toboggan, and have a penguin encounter all under one roof at Ski Dubai.
Enjoy all things snow at Ski Dubai’s very own indoor Snow Park. With attractions like the giant zorbing ball, ice cave, Mountain Thriller ride, and more, this one-of-a-kind winter wonderland gives you access to polar activities like no other. After a day of fun in the snow, warm up with a cup of hot chocolate at Ski Dubai’s winter-themed Avalanche and Ice Cafe.
Ski Dubai deals, meeting the penguins, and more
One of the best indoor activities in Dubai is this. Play with the Ski Dubai penguins, fabricate a snowman, roll down the slopes, ride the Twin Track Sled or investigate a snow sinkhole. You can also try the frozen zip line or take the traditional chairlift to the top of a hill, where you can ski all the way down.
Throughout the year, inside a shopping center, you can experience real snow and winter conditions. After a session here, choose from Din Tai Fung to Tribes or VOX Cinemas for a blockbuster to relax at the mall’s numerous dining options. Please refer to the frequently asked questions (FAQs) listed below for more information regarding Ski Dubai tickets.
- Ski Dubai is a fun activity to do in Dubai.
- You can learn how to ski or snowboard at Ski Dubai.
- You can rent equipment if you don’t have your own.
- Take lessons from professional instructors at Ski Dubai!
Are children permitted at Ski Dubai?
Ski Dubai requires participants under the age of 14 to be accompanied by an adult. Ski lessons require a minimum of three years of age. On the slopes, you’ll probably see people of all ages when you go.
Is there real snow at Ski Dubai?
Yes, Ski Dubai has real snow that has just been made by nature. Spraying a mist of water and compressed air produces snow. Artificial snow made of resins is frequently used at other indoor ski resorts. Additionally, Ski Dubai maintains a constant temperature of -4°C, so melting is not a concern.
Is it possible to view Ski Dubai without paying admission?
The ski area requires a fee to enter, but a viewing area in the Mall of the Emirates allows you to view portions of the snow park and slope. Apres guests can also reserve a table to eat at while taking in the view of Ski Dubai.
How much does skiing in Ski Dubai cost?
Ski Dubai’s slopes can be reached for as little as AED450, depending on the activity. It’s not just about skiing. The Snow Park has a training area, a climbing wall, a tubing run, and a lot more for visitors to use. Additionally, there are the well-known Ski Dubai penguins, who will be delighted to meet you!
|Tour Duration:||4-5 Hours|
|Pick up:||As per Requirment|
|Drop off:||After tour finish|
|Adult Price:||AED 450|
|Child Price (3 to 9):||AED 450|
Includes & Excludes
Terms & Condition
- Rates square measure in AED ( UAE Dirhams).
- Children rates square measure applicable to the age bracket of 3-9 years.
- All Our Vehicles for tours and expedition square measure equipped with emergency kits, asphyxiators, safety belts, and air conditioners, authorized and insured to hold up to 6 passengers, excluding the Driver. Passengers should wear their seat belts for the least bit time.
- Passengers should have their personal insurance for the least bit of time.
- Passengers square measure reminded that photography of military and a few government Installations is prohibited. With reference to native customs. perpetually raise before taking photos of Arabs and don’t photograph Arab women.
- Passengers afflicted with issues associated with the center, neck, or back, or other upset, similar to infants and pregnant girls aren’t allowed on the expedition.
- SMOKING and DRINKING are prohibited in all told Our Vehicles.DDTours reserves the right to change or cancel any part of the program thanks to weather conditions. Government laws, public holidays, etc. while not previous notice. g. NO refund. -Any tours off thanks to weather don’t fetch.
- Any tour Is off 48 hours before departure full payment is refunded.
- NO REFUND if the tour is off 48 hours before the departure.
- NO REFUND if the customer doesn’t show up on the driver’s arrival.
- If someone has not picked up on tour day and he/she does not contact us during the given pick-up time there will be NO REFUND.
- All payments should be created upon confirmation of tours.
- Thursdays/Fridays (Certain excursions could carry a surcharge couple to the restricted convenience of seals.)
- Tours could also be off thanks to poor weather.
What do you think?Tickets for the IMG Worlds of Adventure theme park can now be purchased through Dubai Tourex Direct!This amazing theme park has four distinct areas, numerous dining options, thrilling rides, and memorable encounters with characters.If you’re planning a visit, please reserve the tour right away.
lit. Ut elit tellus, luctus nec ullamcorper mattis, pulvinar dapibus leo.
One of Dubai’s most important tourist attractions is the Atlantis Aquaventure water park. It’s a great way to spend time with your loved ones.The Aquaventure Water Park, situated in the Atlantis Inn, is the biggest water park in the reality where you are ensured tomfoolery and experience.It has something like 79 unique slides and attractions.The Rating Rapids and a mile-long private beach are two of them.
One of the most vibrant and stunning waterparks in the world is Wild Wadi Water Park, which is located in Dubai and has a view of the Burj Al Arab. Altogether, the water park has 30 different water attractions, including the 32 meters high Jumeirah Sceirah slide, the counterfeit surf ride Crash and Riptide and the 18 meters high cascade. If you stand anywhere near the large, tipping bucket, you will undoubtedly get soaked.