Wild Wadi Water Park Tour
The Wild Wadi Water Park Dubai, which is considered one of the most prominent water parks in the Emirates, occupies the strict and fastest water slide in the world with a height of about 33 meters and a speed of up to 80 km per hour, in addition to the presence of an 18-meter waterfall. On the other hand, the water park allows visitors to enjoy many water games that include more than 30 slides and water games suitable for all ages, designed within the highest safety standards.
WILD WADI DUBAI GARDEN GAMES
Here is a list of the most prominent Wild Wadi Dubai games:
- Jumeirah Skir
- saddle turret
- automatic tantrum
- Juha Dow and Lagoon
- Juha Journey (Juha’s Journey)
- Flood River Flyer
- Wipeout and riptide
- Riptide fluoride
- Whitewater Valley
- Breakers Bay
- Flood River
The Water Park Wild Wadi Dubai, which is considered one of the most prominent water parks in the Emirates, occupies a strategic location in the Jumeirah area, opposite the Burj Al Arab Hotel . 17 water areas. The park contains the largest and fastest water slide in the world with a height of about 33 meters and a speed of up to 80 km per hour, in addition to the presence of an 18-meter waterfall. On the other hand, the water park allows visitors to enjoy many water games that include more than 30 slides and water games suitable for all ages, designed within the highest safety standards.
Wild Wadi Water Park Rides
One of the most vibrant and stunning waterparks in the world is Wild Wadi Water Park, which is located in Dubai and has a view of the Burj Al Arab. The water park has 30 different water attractions, including the Jumeirah Sceirah slide, which is 32 meters high, the artificial surf rides Wipeout and Riptide, and the 18-meter-high waterfall.
Due to Dubai’s warm weather, Wild Wadi Waterpark tickets are extremely popular throughout the year. Wild Wadi is an aquatic Arabian experience that is one of the best waterparks in the world. It is in Jumeirah, right next to the famous Burj Al Arab.
Attractions and rides in the Wild Wadi Park
Juha’s Dhow and Lagoon is a huge playground with numerous slides that kids will want to explore. If you stand anywhere near the large, tipping bucket, you will undoubtedly get soaked.
If you want something with a little bit more tempo and excitement, there are several speed slides. Try your hand at the Flood River Flyer or the Jumeirah Sceirah to see how far you can go. There’s likewise a riding test system to attempt to battle the water stream on a surfboard or bodyboard.
Is there a minimum height requirement for Wild Wadi rides?
Yes, visitors who are less than 1.1 meters tall are not permitted on some rides at Wild Wadi. However, Breaker’s Bay, Juha’s Journey, Juha’s Dhow & Lagoon, and Flood River remain accessible to these guests. Visit the Dubai Tourex site for all relevant info on level prerequisites for the rides.
What is Wild Wadi’s most terrifying ride?
The popular Jumeirah Sceirah is one of Wild Wadi’s scariest rides. However, there are numerous additional options for high-octane entertainment. You can also try the Tantrum Alley if you want an adrenaline rush. You can reach speeds of 80 kilometers per hour on the 120-meter Jumeirah Sceirah slide, and Tantrum Alley has two slides and three tornadoes for maximum excitement.
Might I at any point carry my own food and drink to Wild Watercourse Waterpark?
It is against the rules for health and safety for visitors to Wild Wadi to bring food and drinks from outside. Visitors may, however, bring one liter of water with them to keep them hydrated. There are numerous food and beverage establishments to explore in Wild Wadi if you want to eat or drink.
What is the swimwear strategy at Wild Aqueduct?
During a visit to Wild Wadi, appropriate swimwear must be worn at all times. Innerwear, transparent bathing suits, regular diapers, long necklaces, and swimsuits with metal fittings like buckles are all considered inappropriate swimwear. On rides, sunglasses and glasses are not permitted. The retail outlets at the waterpark sell a variety of swimwear.
What are the Wild Wadi hours of operation?
Wild Wadi is open Tuesday through Sunday from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.The waterpark is closed to the public on Mondays. Try to get there early for your trip so you can take in as many of Wild Wadi’s rides and attractions as you can.
|Tour Duration:||8 Hours|
|Pick up:||10:00 AM|
|Drop off:||After tour finish|
|Adult Price:||AED 320|
|Child Price (3 to 9):||AED 280|
Includes & Excludes
Terms & Condition
- Rates square measure in AED ( UAE Dirhams).
- Children rates square measure applicable to the age bracket of 3-9 years.
- All Our Vehicles for tours and expedition square measure equipped with emergency kits, asphyxiators, safety belts, and air conditioners, authorized and insured to hold up to 6 passengers, excluding the Driver. Passengers should wear their seat belts for the least bit of time.
- Passengers should have their personal insurance for the least bit of time.
- Passengers square measure reminded that photography of military and a few government Installations is prohibited. With reference to native customs. perpetually raise before taking photos of Arabs and don’t photograph Arab women.
- Passengers afflicted with issues associated with the center, neck, or back, or other upset, similar to infants and pregnant girls aren’t allowed on the expedition.
- SMOKING and DRINKING are prohibited in all told Our Vehicles.DDTours reserves the right to change or cancel any part of the program thanks to weather conditions. Government laws, public holidays, etc. while not previous notice. g. NO refund. -Any tours off thanks to weather don’t fetch.
- Any tour Is off 48 hours before departure full payment is refunded.
- NO REFUND if the tour is off 48 hours before the departure.
- NO REFUND if the customer doesn’t show up on the driver’s arrival.
- If someone has not picked up on tour day and he/she does not contact us during the given pick-up time there will be NO REFUND.
- All payments should be created upon confirmation of tours.
- Thursdays/Fridays (Certain excursions could carry a surcharge couple to the restricted convenience of seals.)
- Tours could also be off thanks to poor weather.
One of Dubai’s most important tourist attractions is the Atlantis Aquaventure water park. It’s a great way to spend time with your loved ones.The Aquaventure Water Park, situated in the Atlantis Inn, is the biggest water park in the reality where you are ensured tomfoolery and experience.It has something like 79 unique slides and attractions.
One of the best indoor activities in Dubai is this. Build a snowman, roll down the hills, ride the Twin Track Bobsled, or explore a snow cavern at Ski Dubai. You can also try the frozen zip line or take the traditional chairlift to the top of a hill, where you can ski all the way down.Throughout the year, inside a shopping center, you can experience real snow and winter conditions.
What do you think? Tickets for the IMG Worlds of Adventure theme park can now be purchased through Dubai Tourex Direct!This amazing theme park has four distinct areas, numerous dining options, thrilling rides, and memorable encounters with characters.If you’re planning a visit, please reserve the tour right away.