City tour of Dubai
Dubai has retained its authentic ancient landmarks that reflect the nobility of the past and rich heritage with customs and traditions along with massive modern architecture, towering skyscrapers, picturesque green spaces, and world-class hotels and resorts, all of which make it a city that attracts tourists from all over the world. Perhaps the best way to enjoy seeing the sights of this charming city in one tour is the Dubai Tourist Bus, which passes through the most prominent tourist places such as the Dubai Museum, famous mosques, old Dubai markets, and others.
Historical tour of the Dubai Museum
During your trip to the Dubai Creek area, you will find yourself in front of the Al Fahidi Fort, which was built in the seventeenth century and is the oldest existing building in the city, as well as the Dubai Museum, which displays pictures and models representing ancient Emirati life, Arab houses, markets, weapons, ancient musical instruments and handicrafts. This museum represents a reflection The daily lives of Emiratis before the discovery of oil.
Enjoy a trip back to Bastakiya
Al Bastakiya is one of the old neighborhoods of Dubai and its establishment dates back to 1890. It is characterized by the ancient urban style of houses and lanes. It also provides you with watching models of old craftsmen doing their work, as well as listening to folk songs and ancient folklore while tasting the taste of traditional local life during your trip on the tourist bus. Inside the city of magic and beauty.
Enjoy the splendor of the Jumeirah Mosque
The Jumeirah Mosque is the only one in Dubai that receives non-Muslim visitors, which indicates the openness of Emirati culture. Enjoy a tour of this wonderful mosque and take souvenir photos.
Take the Dubai tour bus or the water ferry from Dubai Creek to the Gold Souk and enjoy watching and buying the finest trinkets and jewelry at the cheapest prices. With nearly 300 shops selling gold and diamonds, this small city of gold is known to have the best and most elegant jewelry in Dubai, and you can always get better prices while buying.
The Dubai Spice Market is an authentic part of the ancient past and is characterized by its narrow lanes, small shops, and bags surrounding shops filled with herbs and spices such as cinnamon, cloves, and nutmeg, in addition to the finest incense, different hookah flavors and many more. You can visit the Spice Market by Dubai Tourist Bus.
These are just a few of the places you can start on your trip, choosing places that suit your itinerary can be a bit of a challenge, so a Dubai sightseeing tour can be hassle-free and more fulfilling and familiar with most of the city’s attractions. Most of these tours provide guides to provide you with the smallest details and interesting information. They also stop at the main and famous landmarks where you can take souvenir photos, and enjoy shopping and buying gifts. Plan your trip to the land of magic and wonder.
Our concierge desk in Damac Maison organizes day trips for our valued guests at great prices, 150 AED for adults and 135 AED for children (prices may vary depending on the season). It is a unique trip to Dubai’s historical and famous landmarks, Palm Jumeirah, Atlantis, Jumeirah Beach, Burj Al Arab, Gold Souk, Spice Souk, and others, and this trip extends over half a day.
We hope you enjoyed reading about our Dubai city tour. If you decide to book with us, we look forward to seeing you in just a few weeks’ time!
See lots of sights in a city that’s only been around for the last 40 years.
Dubai has grown quickly since its founding in 1971, but it remains a city that’s still growing. It’s a mix of old and new, with both cultures rubbing against each other. And the result is a city that has become known for its skyscrapers—which you’ll see on your tour!
Dubai is a progressive and fast-growing city.
Dubai is a progressive and fast-growing city. It has a large population, a high level of education, technology, and industry. The city also has a high level of tourism due to its many attractions such as Burj Khalifa (the world’s tallest building), Atlantis Hotel & Spa, and many others..
Dubai has the world’s largest artificial islands.
Dubai has the world’s largest artificial islands. The city is made up of more than 30 artificial islands, which were constructed to provide a new vision of tourism development and serve as an environment for leisure and recreation.
Dubai’s first artificial island, Palm Jumeirah (also known as Jebel Ali), was built in 1985 and is currently home to hotels, luxury residences, shopping malls, marinas, and golf courses. It also features a cable car system that connects it with the neighboring Burj Khalifa skyscraper in downtown Dubai.
Learn about the culture and history of this place.
Dubai is a city that has been around for a while and has seen many changes. On this tour, you will learn about the culture and history of this place. You will also get to see some of its landmarks like the Dubai Museum, Burj Khalifa which was built in 2008 at a height of 828m (2,717ft), Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum Bridge, and many more!
|Tour Service:||Daily / Morning|
|Tour Duration:||4 Hours|
|Pick up:||9:30AM to 10:00AM|
|Drop off:||02:00PM to 02:30PM|
|Adult Price:||AED 150|
|Child Price (3 to 9):||AED 130|
Includes & Excludes
Terms & Condition
- Rates square measure in AED ( UAE Dirhams).
- Children rates square measure applicable to age bracket of 3-9 years.
- All Our Vehicles for tours and expedition square measure equipped with emergency kit, asphyxiator, safety belts and air conditiner, authorised and insured to hold up to 6 passengers, excluding the Driver. Passengers should wear their seat belts the least bit times.
- Passengers should have their personal insurance the least bit times.
- Passengers square measure reminded that photography of military and a few government Installations is prohibited. With reference to native customs. perpetually raise before taking photos of Arabs and don’t photograph Arab women.
- Passengers afflicted with issues associated with the center, neck or back, or the other upset, similarly as infants and pregnant girls aren’t allowed on the expedition.
- SMOKING and DRINKING is prohibited all told Our Vehicles.DDTours reserves the rights to change or cancel any a part of the program thanks to weather conditions. Government laws, public holidays etc. while not previous notice. g. NO refund. -Any tours off thanks to weather don’t fetch.
- Any tour Is off 48 hours before departure full payment is refunded.
- NO REFUND if the tour is off 48 hours before the departure.
- NO REFUND if the customer doesn’t show up on driver’s arrival.
- If someone has not pick up on tour day and he/she do not contact us during the given pick up time there will be NO REFUND.
- All payment should be created upon confirmation of tours.
- Thursdays/Fridays (Certain excursions could carry a surcharge couple to restricted convenience of seals.)
- Tours could also be off thanks to poor weather.
Abu Dhabi is a popular tourist destination in the Middle East. It’s home to one of the world’s tallest buildings, Yas Island, and has an impressive collection of museums, mosques, and palaces. Abu Dhabi Tour + Ferrari World is an ideal tour package for those who want to explore this beautiful country while enjoying some activities at the same time!
Dubai is one of the most popular tourist destinations in the world. It’s a place where you can spend your vacation in luxury and opulence, or you can try out our classic tour and get a taste of what Dubai has to offer. This tour will take you on a journey through some of the most beautiful cities around the globe, including New York City and Venice Beach.
Sharjah is a city located in the United Arab Emirates, and it’s often called the “City of Happiness”. Its name derives from its location on the Sharjah-Ras Al Khaimah border. This region has been inhabited since prehistoric times, with evidence of human habitation dating back more than 5,000 years ago discovered at Jebel Buhari. It was once known as Jibal al Harazim.