IMG Worlds of Adventure
There are many amusement parks in Dubai, and IMG World Dubai is the entertainment destination for those people who are looking for an experience full of enthusiasm, adventure, and excitement, through four worlds: Cartoon Network, Marvel, Lost Valley (Dinosaur Adventure) and IMG Boulevard, along with Many exclusive games, various activities, entertainment destinations inspired by the most famous cartoon characters, retail outlets and many options of restaurants and cafes
The haunted house is one of the most terrifying adventures in Dubai, where the mazes and scenes rich in horror and suspense feel the visitor while wandering in it, and he must control his nerves to be able to get out of it in the shortest possible time, as guests under 15 years are not allowed to enter, and it should be noted that fast track tickets The haunted hotel game is not included.
One of Dubai’s best theme parks, IMG Worlds of Adventure features cutting-edge rides that bring Marvel and Cartoon Network characters to life. Since this area is larger than 28 football fields, you should make sure your shoes are comfortable when you visit.
This Dubai indoor theme park provides nonstop excitement for adventure seekers of all ages through unique experiences like the Haunted Hotel and Thor Thunder Spin, as well as live stage shows and meet-and-greets with action icons like Iron Man and The Powerpuff Girls.
Can I take the bus to IMG Theme Park?
The theme park, which is on E311 (Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Road), is easy to get to by car or taxi. A direct shuttle bus service is provided by many hotels. There is no public bus service, but you can take a bus to IMG Worlds of Adventure, where you can get a taxi to the Global Village, which is nearby.
What is the acronym for IMG Worlds of Adventure?
The Ilyas & Mustafa Galadari Group (IMG Group) built IMG Worlds of Adventure, which is how the park got its name. The largest indoor theme park in the world, it opened in August 2016 and features an IMAX theater and multiple themed zones.
What is the cost of an IMG Worlds of Adventure ticket?
The cost of general park admission is AED330 (roughly US$ 91). Discounts are frequently available; please visit the official theme park website for details on VIP packages and other deals.
What do IMG World Rides have to offer?
IMG Worlds of Adventure has more than just world-class rides; it also has a huge cinema, dining, and shopping experiences, as well as meet-and-greet opportunities with famous people like Spider-Man, Thor, and The Powerpuff Girls.
Is it worthwhile visiting IMG Worlds of Adventure?
It’s well worth going to IMG Worlds of Adventure. One of the best theme parks in the Middle East, it has a large indoor area filled with unique rides and live stage shows. Since the entire theme park is air-conditioned, it is a great option throughout the year.
Is there anything I can do at IMG Worlds of Adventure?
Six exciting zones offer more than 16 rides and attractions for adults and kids to enjoy. Anticipate fantastic rollercoasters, like the circling Hunter, as well as extraordinary encounters like The Spooky Inn and the Experience Stronghold.
|Tour Duration:||8 Hours|
|Pick up:||As per Requirment|
|Drop off:||After tour finish|
|Adult Price:||AED 300|
|Child Price (3 to 9):||AED 280|
Includes & Excludes
Terms & Condition
- Rates square measure in AED ( UAE Dirhams).
- Children rates square measure applicable to the age bracket of 3-9 years.
- All Our Vehicles for tours and expedition square measure equipped with emergency kits, asphyxiators, safety belts, and air conditioners, authorized and insured to hold up to 6 passengers, excluding the Driver. Passengers should wear their seat belts for the least bit of time.
- Passengers should have their personal insurance for the least bit of time.
- Passengers square measure reminded that photography of military and a few government Installations is prohibited. With reference to native customs. perpetually raise before taking photos of Arabs and don’t photograph Arab women.
- Passengers afflicted with issues associated with the center, neck, or back, or other upset, similar to infants and pregnant girls aren’t allowed on the expedition.
- SMOKING and DRINKING are prohibited in all told Our Vehicles.DDTours reserves the right to change or cancel any part of the program thanks to weather conditions. Government laws, public holidays, etc. while not previous notice. g. NO refund. -Any tours off thanks to weather don’t fetch.
- Any tour Is off 48 hours before departure full payment is refunded.
- NO REFUND if the tour is off 48 hours before the departure.
- NO REFUND if the customer doesn’t show up on the driver’s arrival.
- If someone has not picked up on tour day and he/she does not contact us during the given pick-up time there will be NO REFUND.
- All payments should be created upon confirmation of tours.
- Thursdays/Fridays (Certain excursions could carry a surcharge couple to the restricted convenience of seals.)
- Tours could also be off thanks to poor weather.
One of Dubai’s most important tourist attractions is the Atlantis Aquaventure water park. It’s a great way to spend time with your loved ones.The Aquaventure Water Park, situated in the Atlantis Inn, is the biggest water park in the reality where you are ensured tomfoolery and experience.It has something like 79 unique slides and attractions.
One of the most vibrant and stunning waterparks in the world is Wild Wadi Water Park, which is located in Dubai and has a view of the Burj Al Arab. Altogether, the water park has 30 different water attractions, including the 32 meters high Jumeirah Sceirah slide, the counterfeit surf ride Crash and Riptide and the 18 meters high cascade.
One of the best indoor activities in Dubai is this. Build a snowman, roll down the hills, ride the Twin Track Bobsled, or explore a snow cavern at Ski Dubai. You can also try the frozen zip line or take the traditional chairlift to the top of a hill, where you can ski all the way down.Throughout the year, inside a shopping center, you can experience real snow and winter conditions.