Classic Dubai City Tour Adventure
The Emirate of Dubai has made a qualitative leap in the field of urban development and economic prosperity during the past years, as this city has turned into a global center for business, trade, and modern technology exhibitions. With the Classic Dubai City Tour’s authentic Arab heritage and culture, we decided today at MyBayut to take you on a tour of the most ancient areas of Dubai that embody the past through the eyes of the present.
Dubai perfectly combines the past, present, and future, for example, some of the heritage sites in this emirate are located close to some of the tallest towers in the world! Let’s explore together the most prominent areas and landmarks of the old emirate, including the old Dubai market and the Seef market, in addition to the old gold market Dubai and others.
AL FAHIDI HISTORICAL NEIGHBORHOOD
Al Fahidi Historical Neighborhood reflects the old traditional lifestyle in the region from the mid-nineteenth century until the seventies of the twentieth century. Today’s cold weather, as well as narrow corridors built from materials popular at the time, including plaster, coral stone, teak, fronds, and others.
There are many things that embody the lifestyle of our ancestors in Dubai in the past, including prominent buildings and landmarks, cultural centers, and museums, perhaps the most prominent of which is the old Dubai Museum, which was used as the seat of the ruler of the emirate and a center for its defense since 1787.
The history of the Dubai spice market dates back to nearly a hundred years, as it was built 160 years ago, and it is one of the most popular markets in Dubai, whose spices are imported from East and South Asia
The charm of the market lies in its corridors, where you can enjoy the heritage beauty, architecture, and the old folk atmosphere of the city, in addition to being one of the most prominent cultural, economic, and tourist destinations in Dubai in particular and the Emirates in general, which makes it a suitable option for those wishing to visit one of the old Dubai markets that reflect the heritage and culture of the country. .
AL SHINDAGHA MUSEUM
If you have passed by the old Dubai Museum and want to explore more about the history of this emirate, we advise you to visit Al Shindagha Museum in Bur Dubai. A primitive region that relies on fishing and navigation to a thriving tech city.
AL SEEF MARKET DUBAI
Al Seif Market simulates the style of the old markets in Dubai in terms of designs and atmosphere. The markets are spread next to each other along Al Seif Street Dubai. The market is also famous for its diversity of goods, to include fabrics, spices, and perfumes, as well as crafts and handicrafts, as well as a group of Al Seef Dubai restaurants and cafes. Which reflects the traditional face of the emirate.
CLASSIC DUBAI CITY TOUR
Dubai is one of the most popular tourist destinations in the world. It’s a place where you can spend your vacation in luxury and opulence, or you can try out our classic tour and get a taste of what Dubai has to offer. This tour will take you on a journey through some of the most beautiful cities around the globe, including New York City and Venice Beach.
Try our tour to get a taste of the glamour and opulence.
If you are looking for the best way to see all of Dubai, then this tour is for you. It will give you a taste of the glamour and opulence that makes this city so famous.
The Classic Dubai City Tour will get you out of your hotel and onto the streets of Dubai with an experienced guide who knows their way around. You’ll learn about its history, architecture, and culture as well as how it has evolved into what it is today – a modern metropolis with stunning beaches on its doorstep!
Dubai has the world’s tallest man-made structure, The Burj Khalifa tower.
The Burj Khalifa is a skyscraper in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. It is the tallest man-made structure in the world and also the tallest building in the world. It has 828 meters (2,722 ft) and 163 floors.
It was built on a site formerly occupied by the Al Ghurair House Hotel and offices of Emaar Properties which were converted into luxury apartments after construction ended.
The project was designed by Skidmore Owings & Merrill LLP (SOM), while Mitsui O.S Building Corporation contributed to some aspects of engineering design.
Dubai has the world’s first 7-star hotel, the Burj Al Arab.
The Burj Al Arab is a luxury hotel located on an artificial island in the shape of a palm tree. It is located on the Jumeirah beach and is only accessible by boat or helicopter.
The hotel offers numerous services such as swimming pools, spas, a health club with a gymnasium, and a tennis court. There are also several restaurants serving international cuisine as well as cuisines from Persian Gulf countries such as Bahraini biryani or Lebanese kebabs with grilled meat (lamb).
Dubai City Tours Deals
Whether it’s shopping at one of its many international retailers or enjoying some fine dining during your next visit – there’s no shortage of things to do when visitin Dubai’s vibrant tourist attractions!
|Tour Duration:||5 Hours|
|Adult Price:||AED 150|
|Child Price (3 to 9):||AED 125|
Includes & Excludes
Terms & Condition
- Rates square measure in AED ( UAE Dirhams).
- Children rates square measure applicable to the age bracket of 3-9 years.
- All Our Vehicles for tours and expedition square measure equipped with emergency kits, asphyxiators, safety belts, and air conditioners, authorized and insured to hold up to 6 passengers, excluding the Driver. Passengers should wear their seat belts for the least bit of time.
- Passengers should have their personal insurance for the least bit of time.
- Passengers square measure reminded that photography of military and a few government Installations is prohibited. With reference to native customs. perpetually raise before taking photos of Arabs and don’t photograph Arab women.
- Passengers afflicted with issues associated with the center, neck or back, or other upset, similar to infants and pregnant girls aren’t allowed on the expedition.
- SMOKING and DRINKING are prohibited all told Our Vehicles.DDTours reserves the right to change or cancel any part of the program thanks to weather conditions. Government laws, public holidays, etc. while not previous notice. g. NO refund. -Any tours off thanks to weather don’t fetch.
- Any tour Is off 48 hours before departure full payment is refunded.
- NO REFUND if the tour is off 48 hours before the departure.
- NO REFUND if the customer doesn’t show up on the driver’s arrival.
- If someone has not picked up on tour day and he/she does not contact us during the given pick-up time there will be NO REFUND.
- All payments should be created upon confirmation of tours.
- Thursdays/Fridays (Certain excursions could carry a surcharge couple to the restricted convenience of seals.)
- Tours could also be off thanks to poor weather.
We’ll explore the souks (markets), where you can shop for souvenirs or make purchases from local craftsmen and artists. You’ll also get to see authentic souk life unfold as we listen closely to our guides’ colorful stories about Middle Eastern culture and history through picturesque streets filled with people dressed in traditional clothes going about their daily lives!
Abu Dhabi is the capital of the United Arab Emirates and one of the largest cities in the world. It has a population of more than 1 million people, making it the second most populous city in the country after Dubai. The palace is an impressive blue building with a distinctive red dome that dominates the skyline of Abu Dhabi city.
Al Ain is a picturesque oasis city on the edge of the Rub al Khali desert in the Abu Dhabi Emirates. The city is well known for its lush green parks and gardens, bubbling fountains, colorful flowerbeds, and new attractions on every corner. Al Ain Hotel Complex: You will be taken on a tour of what is considered to be one of the most luxurious hotels in all of the United Arab Emirates (UAE).