Modern Dubai City Tour
Dubai is a wonderful city. With the Modern Dubai City Tour a gorgeous coastline, architectural wonders, massive shopping malls, and rich history and culture, Dubai is a truly amazing place. Dubai Tourex offers a tour package that allows you to explore this Emirati city all day long.
There is no dearth of sights in this wonderful city and every building or place has something unique in store. From towering skyscrapers to historic buildings, we’ll give you a glimpse into the entire city in one day.
We start our journey by visiting Dubai Creek, which includes Deira on one side and Bur Dubai on the other. We also take you to the upscale areas of Dubai including Dubai Marina and Jumeirah. Apart from this, you can visit the Dubai Gold Souk shopping which has some of the best jewelry stores.
The tour also includes a trip to Dubai Museum, Spice Market, Art Galleries, Dates Market, Jumeirah Beach, Burj Al Arab, Atlantis The Palm, etc. The tour ends at the magnificent Dubai Mall. Although we do offer a short visit to this mall, you can stay here longer for some retail therapy. Otherwise, we will return you to your hotel.
What You Can Expect
A Dubai City Sightseeing Tour is a great way to see the city. The tour includes a visit to Burj Khalifa, the tallest building in the world. It also includes a visit to Dubai Mall, one of the largest shopping malls in the world.
Overview of Modern Dubai City Sightseeing Tour
Dubai is a city of superlatives. It’s the largest city in the United Arab Emirates, and it’s also one of the world’s most cosmopolitan places to live.
It has been described as “a cross between Las Vegas and Venice” by The New York Times, but there are so many other ways that Dubai can be described: a desert oasis on steroids; an international trading hub (for all things luxury); or a place where you can find anything from an ancient ruin to artisanal cheese.
- Dubai Museum
- Dubai Creek
- The Aquarium and Underwater Zoo: This is the biggest aquarium in the world, with over 8 million gallons of water. It has a great selection of fish and other aquatic animals from around the world, as well as exhibits about water pollution issues in our oceans. The aquarium also has a special area where you can watch coral divers feed on live coral reef creatures while they swim around you!
- Dubai Mall: This mall has everything from high fashion stores to electronics stores to restaurants like McDonald’s or Burger King (if that’s what floats your boat). There are also plenty of places where people go for exercises such as gyms or spas if you want something more relaxing than shopping at one of these big stores all day long…or maybe both!
Dubai is a city like no other, and there are many places to see in this great city. Your Dubai City Sightseeing tour will drive you around the city so that you can see all it has to offer.
We have added some stops at some of the most popular sites in Dubai. These include:
- The Burj Khalifa, one of the tallest buildings in the world and an architectural marvel;
- The Palm Jumeirah development with its manmade islands and beaches;
- Atlantis Hotel & Casino – one of the world’s most luxurious resorts;
- Atlantis Aquarium – home to over 4 million gallons of water with more than 1,000 species including sharks!
|Tour Duration:||5 Hours|
|Pick up:||2:30 PM|
|Drop off:||07:30 PM|
|Adult Price:||AED 175|
|Child Price (3 to 9):||AED 150|
Includes & Excludes
Terms & Condition
- Pick-up service from other emirates can be arranged at an additional cost.
- This tour operates every day except Friday when most attractions remain closed to this day.
- On select days and weekends, some sites may remain closed for visits. In such cases, we assume no liability and no compensation will be modified.
Al Ain is a picturesque oasis city on the edge of the Rub al Khali desert in the Abu Dhabi Emirates. The city is well known for its lush green parks and gardens, bubbling fountains, colorful flowerbeds, and new attractions on every corner.
Abu Dhabi is the capital of the United Arab Emirates and one of the largest cities in the world. It has a population of more than 1 million people, making it the second most populous city in the country after Dubai.
Emirates is an airline of the United Arab Emirates and is part of the Emirates Group. It is the second-largest airline in terms of passengers carried and the second-largest cargo carrier as well. In its history, it has grown from a small airline into one of the most recognized airlines in the world.