You will go straight to the Desert Safari Dubai through high dunes. Extreme lovers will be able to ride quad bikes and camels. Lovers of romance will be able to take beautiful pictures against the backdrop of sunset. You will meet in the evening in a Bedouin village, where an incredible sunset, an exciting show program, barbecue, hookah and soft drinks will be waiting for you.
- Sand dune
- riding • Camel riding
- Henna tattoo painting
- Belly Dance Show, Fire show, Tanoura Show
- Opportunity to take photos in national Arab costumes (We temporarily do not provide this service due to covid-19).
- Dinner (buffet – barbecue, salads, pasta, fruits, national sweets, soft and hot drinks)
- Transfer: delivery from/to the place of the excursion, in case of tourists staying in Sharjah, Dubai, and Ajman.
What is not included
- Quad biking and buggy riding, are optional. ATV rental for 1 person – $41, and for 2 people – $70. Payment on the spot.
- Alcoholic drinks are optional.
- Sandboard (sandboarding), optional. Board rental – $ 5, payment on the spot.
- Acquisition of souvenirs, optional
- Delivery from/to the place of the excursion, in the case of tourists staying in Abu Dhabi, Fujairah, and Ras al-Khaimah
- Transfer from Al Maha Resort, Bab al-Shams, Jebel Ali, Investment City, Discovery Garden, Dubai Motor City available for an extra charge fee
What places will you see
- Belly Dance Show, Fire Show, Tanoura Show
- Bedouin village
- Bab Al Shams desert
How much does a Desert safari Dubai tour cost?
As I said above, prices vary and depend both on the time and composition of the tour, and on the impudence of the company 🙂 For the same price tag, there can be 40 and 60 dollars. I will indicate the adequate cost in the table.
FAQ on the service “Desert Safari Dubai
- 1. What is included in the Dubai Desert Safari price? – The basic package includes car rental for driving on the sand dunes (the range includes jeeps Toyota Land Cruiser, Toyota Sequoia, and Nissan Patrol,) and camel riding. The program includes the possibility of applying for henna tattoos. Guests are offered a buffet dinner (oriental cuisine, national sweets, soft drinks), as well as a hookah (in a specially designated place for smoking a hookah). In addition, the main cost of the tour “Desert Safari in Dubai” includes a show program with a traditional UAE Belly Dance Show, Tanoura Show, and Fire show. Separately, our guests are offered up to 15 minutes for a photo session against the backdrop of an unforgettable sunset.
2. What makes Dubai Royal Desert Safari different from a standard package? – This includes dinner at the best desert restaurant Bab al-Shams, a more attractive menu at the Bab al-Shams hotel restaurant, and an extended show program.
3. What services are available for an additional fee? – Desert safaris in Dubai are not included in the price of a Desert safari but can be added for an additional fee to accompany a Russian-speaking guide ($ 50), ride ATVs and boards, and have alcoholic drinks for dinner. Other additions are discussed individually with our manager.
4. Can the client independently choose the tour program? – For this, we offer an individual desert safari in the Emirates. The program provides for renting a car to choose from – Toyota Land Cruiser 200 or Toyota Sequoia with our driver. You can choose a camp option – standard or premium. In the second case, a more attractive menu and an extended show program are offered. In addition, the Dubai Premium Desert Tour offers a less crowded environment.
5. Do you provide transfer services? – Yes. As part of the Desert safari service in the UAE, a transfer is possible. For Dubai, Sharjah and Ajman, the cost is the same – the standard. For other cities, prices should be checked with our manager.
6. Can I additionally order a professional photo session? – Yes. Our guests have the opportunity to capture the best moments of the tour in the UAE desert with the help of a professional photographer. If necessary, we provide national costumes that will add a special flavor to the photo session.
7. Are there any restrictions on age, health status, other parameters? — We do not limit our guests in anything. Desert services in Dubai are available for pregnant women, people with back or neck problems, heart disease, weak vestibular apparatus. The only condition is to pre-order a child car seat for children under three years old.
8. What options for ordering services are available on the company’s website? – An advanced booking menu is available on the Emirates Fishing Tour Portal. Here you can apply for a standard package or an individual desert safari in Dubai. Our service also allows you to make a preliminary calculation of the cost of excursions in the UAE desert.
What is the best time for a tour? The duration of the evening jeep safaris differs from the morning ones and is about 6-7 hours, which, in my opinion, does not make much sense, so once again I advise you to take the day one. But if you want to watch a sunset in the desert, then the choice is probably clear without my advice.