Camel Desert Safari Dubai
Camel Desert Safari Dubai is a family-owned and managed tour operator, which provides you with Dubai Tourex in the desert of Dubai. The main objective of Desert Safari Dubai is to offer guidance to visitors coming to Dubai. The packages offered by the company are safe and cost-effective. The drivers of the company are experienced having more than 7 years of experience in driving off-road vehicles. The customers are picked up from their hotels and taken to the desert campsite where they get to see the amazing sunset in the desert. Visitors can enjoy a variety of activities such as camel rides and sand boarding at the desert site too which makes your trip even more amazing and memorable! Henna painting is another fun activity that attracts women as well as children as it helps them to know about
Dubai Desert Safari Tour
Day desert safari Dubai tour commences close to 08:00 Am until you’ve reserved an individual day desert shore excursion in Dubai. Safari motorist can pick up you at a 4 x4 Toyota land cruiser and you’ll go towards the Al lahbab reddish sand desert neighborhood. Up on coming at Dubai Desert Dunes, most of the vehicles will soon create a convoy ahead of maneuvering to some dune-bashing action and sand-boarding.
Once desert driveway adventure onto the huge reddish slopes of Dubai, the vacationer could see the great thing about the sunset by the top of the highest dune in town, Convoy will go into your Bedouin-style camp-site with Conventional Language tents also referred to as” Majlis”, at which you are going to undoubtedly likely soon probably be welcomed with Arabic trademarks as well as also an Arabic java (Gahwa), black water, along with carbonated drinks together side a live presentation of sweets.
Enjoy a Dubai Camel Ride in the Dubai Desert
You can enjoy a camel ride in the Dubai Desert. The duration of your camel ride will depend on how long you want to spend in the desert and what things you would like to see.
The cost of a camel ride is based on how long it takes, the distance traveled, and a number of people riding with you. It’s best to book ahead if possible as this allows us more time to organize an enjoyable experience for all our guests!
You should wear clothing that is suitable for walking through hot weather (no shorts or sandals), sunscreen and drinking water if required (we provide all these things). We also advise carrying some money for tips along with any food or snacks for later when we return from our journey!
It’s important that everyone has their own vehicle seatbelt fastened when traveling in vehicles such as ours so please ensure this applies before boarding at either end.”
Camel Desert Riding in Dubai
The Camel Ride is one of the most popular experiences that Dubai Desert Safari has to offer within itself. Riding a camel is a unique experience in today’s world, despite the fact that they have been the mainstay of the world’s arid regions for centuries. Take a ride across the desert on the backs of native camels from the area. You’ll enjoy the bumpy ride and the beautiful sights on the horizon as you take in the true Arabian experience.
What to Expect During a Camel Tour Dubai
In a car with air conditioning, get picked up from the hotel and taken to the desert, where your adventure will begin. Before beginning your ride, you can have some soft drinks or other refreshments in the Bedouin camps when you arrive.
To help you feel more in touch with the culture, some tickets also provide you with traditional Arabian clothing like a pandora and an abaya. During your camel ride, a knowledgeable guide will be with you at all times. To ensure that you and your camel are comfortable throughout the entire experience, you will be given instructions and safety precautions to follow.
You can return to your desert camp, continue on to one of the other Dubai Desert Safari activities, or even return to your hotel after the ride, depending on your ticket. And don’t worry; the way you were picked up prior to your safari will be followed when you return.
|Tour Service:||Daily / Morning & Evening ( Minimum 2 Persons)|
|Tour Duration:||3 Hours|
|Pick up:||08:00 am to 08:30 am|
|Drop off:||11:00 am to 11:30 am|
|Adult Price:||AED 350|
|Child Price (3 to 9):||AED 300|
Includes & Excludes
Terms & Condition
- Rates square measure in AED ( UAE Dirhams).
- Children rates square measure applicable to the age bracket of 3-9 years.
- All Our Vehicles for tours and expedition square measure equipped with emergency kits, asphyxiators, safety belts, and air conditioners, authorized and insured to hold up to 6 passengers, excluding the Driver. Passengers should wear their seat belts for the least bit of time.
- Passengers should have their personal insurance for the least bit of time.
- Passengers square measure reminded that photography of military and a few government Installations is prohibited. With reference to native customs. perpetually raise before taking photos of Arabs and don’t photograph Arab women.
- Passengers afflicted with issues associated with the center, neck, or back, or other upset, similar to infants and pregnant girls aren’t allowed on the expedition.
- SMOKING and DRINKING are prohibited all told Our Vehicles.DDTours reserves the right to change or cancel any part of the program thanks to weather conditions. Government laws, public holidays, etc. while not previous notice. g. NO refund. -Any tours off thanks to weather don’t fetch.
- Any tour Is off 48 hours before departure full payment is refunded.
- NO REFUND if the tour is off 48 hours before the departure.
- NO REFUND if the customer doesn’t show up on the driver’s arrival.
- If someone has not picked up on tour day and he/she does not contact us during the given pick-up time there will be NO REFUND.
- All payments should be created upon confirmation of tours.
- Thursdays/Fridays (Certain excursions could carry a surcharge couple to the restricted convenience of seals.)
- Tours could also be off thanks to poor weather.
4.59 (39 reviews)
Frequently Asked Questions About Dubai Camel Riding
The majority of tickets for Dubai Desert Safari include a Dubai Camel Ride experience. You can take a relaxing ride through the desert on the back of a camel.
You can enjoy a camel ride as part of a Dubai Desert Safari experience.
Yes, during your Camel Ride in Dubai, you will be accompanied at all times by an instructor.
To ensure a smooth ride on the camel, keep in mind to adhere to the instructor’s instructions.
Dubai’s Camel Rides tickets can be easily purchased online. You only need to book the experience of your choice, and tickets for it will be sent to your phone right away!
Dubai Desert Safari packages include camel rides. Tickets for the Dubai Desert Safari start at AED 100.
You’ll adore the captivating belly dance, refreshments, and fresh barbecue, which makes you hungry. Because it offers more exquisite experiences, it is more expensive than Morning Desert Safari.
On a 4×4 Land Cruiser, which picks you up from your hotel and takes you to Morning Desert Safari, you’ll feel the sweltering heat. The undertaking was significant for the people who were visiting interestingly.
The Evening safari in Dubai is not normal for some other kinds of safari. During the best Evening desert safari in Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, or Dubai, you can hope to see different exercises, for example, quad trekking, hill slamming, and more Arabic culture.