Overnight Desert Safari Dubai
Overnight Desert Safari Dubai is a unique desert safari experience. It’s not just the fact that you get to stay in a tent, and it’s not just the fact that you have an amazing view of the desert from your bed!
What makes this trip so special is how your entire group will be taken care of by our professional tour guide who knows all about deserts and how to make your trip as fun as possible. He or she will take care of everything from booking your hotels and transportation to providing food for everyone during breaks in their activities like hiking or sightseeing. Your guide will even help plan out itineraries based on what interests you most!
Desert safari is a fun-filled adventure tour. Book desert safari Dubai and enjoy the excursion.
Desert Safari is a fun-filled adventure tour. Book desert safari Dubai and enjoy the excursion. It is an exciting experience that will make you feel like you are living in the middle of nowhere, away from civilization and modern life. You can spend time with your family or friends during this trip, as well as enjoy seeing Dubai’s beautiful desert in all its glory!
All about Luxury Overnight Camping Dubai
You’ll learn new ways to appreciate the desert thanks to this tour. You can enjoy traditional camping or feel the sands’ silence around a campfire. With overnight desert camping tours, you can participate in treks, adventure sports, cultural entertainment, and innumerable delicious meals.
You will be shown to your private quarters once you arrive at the camp to check in and settle in.
Sandboarding is up to your own creative abilities after that. Take a wooden board and compete with your friends to get to the dune’s bottom first. Or, as you glide down in pairs and scale the enormous sand dunes, simply snap selfies and group shots. You can also take a camel ride in the evening or go on a camel trek in the early morning the next day for an additional fee. Take a ride on the Ship of the Desert and take in the scenery in a new way. You can also explore a date farm that is close to our RAK camp.
Private Overnight Desert Camping Dubai
It’s time to make the night exciting after the day is over. A traditional Arabian coffee, or Qawah, will be served to start your evening. Women can participate in the beautiful, centuries-old art of henna tattooing and try their hand at it (pun intended). Live barbeque with a delectable menu is available for dinner. Live entertainment that will make your heart race, such as belly dance, tanoura, and a fire show, will keep you entertained while you savor delicious food and meaningful conversations under the stars.
You wake up in your luxurious camping quarters, which come equipped with everything you need. To meet your every need, the restrooms in your quarter will be nearby. Wake up with the sun and witness a magnificent sunrise in the tranquility of the desert. After a delectable breakfast is served, you will be escorted back to your hotel or your preferred drop-off location.
Luxury Overnight Desert Safari Dubai
Dubai is the ideal combination of rustic, old-world charm, and contemporary class. Even though a stay at the Palm Jumeirah or a trip to Ferrari World is well worth the time, your trip won’t be complete until you see the desert in its full splendor. Because of this, luxury overnight camping tours are the best way to experience all that is Arab, including the desert, food, and way of life.
Overnight Desert Safari
The Dubai-based overnight desert safari is an extension of the well-known evening safari. It is designed for people who want to spend the night in a traditional Bedouin camp and experience the thrill of sleeping under the stars in the desert. We promise a truly rejuvenating experience!
Our guests unwind in a traditional camp that evokes an Arabic atmosphere, starting with activities like dune bashing and quad-biking. Enjoy an authentic Arabic dinner with a variety of appetizers, desserts, and much more while you relax by the bonfire. In the meantime, there is a broad scope of amusement for you to appreciate in the core of the desert. These are some:
- Belly dancing
- Fire show
- Oud players
- Tanour dance
- Photography and so much more!
You can relax under the stars for the remainder of the night after such an amazing evening. Enjoy a hearty Arabic breakfast and the picturesque sunrise views in the morning before heading home. Therefore, if you truly wish to appreciate nature, book an overnight desert safari with Dubai Dunes immediately!
We believe that one of the most unique experiences Dubai has to offer is waking up in the middle of the Arabian desert, having a gourmet breakfast, drinking coffee, and watching the sunrise.
Desert Safari Dubai Overnight Stay
We will pick you up from your hotel or residence in the UAE for our overnight safari, take you to the stunning red dunes for dune bashing with professional drivers, and then take you to our campsite. You will be greeted with Arabic tea or coffee upon arrival at the campsite, and you will have the option of riding our camel or simply relaxing and taking in the sunset.
We will take you to your tent, which has a comfortable bed with pillows and new sheets. Dinner will be served in a family-like setting near the bonfire, and then you can watch our fantastic fire show. You will get a unique experience of the sands and Bedouin life during the night in the desert. You will be served breakfast in front of your tent after a restful night’s sleep, which will include bread, eggs, dates, tea, coffee, and fruits. We will return you to your location between 9:00 and 10:00 a.m.
|Tour Service:||Daily / Evening – ( Minimum 2 Persons)|
|Tour Duration:||16 Hours|
|Pick up:||03:00 pm to 03:30 pm|
|Drop off:||07:30 am to 08:00 am|
|Adult Price:||AED 480|
|Child Price (3 to 9):||AED 400|
Includes & Excludes
Terms & Condition
- Rates square measure in AED ( UAE Dirhams).
- Children rates square measure applicable to the age bracket of 3-9 years.
- All Our Vehicles for tours and expedition square measure equipped with emergency kits, asphyxiators, safety belts, and air conditioners, authorized and insured to hold up to 6 passengers, excluding the Driver. Passengers should wear their seat belts for the least bit of time.
- Passengers should have their personal insurance for the least bit of time.
- Passengers square measure reminded that photography of military and a few government Installations is prohibited. With reference to native customs. perpetually raise before taking photos of Arabs and don’t photograph Arab women.
- Passengers afflicted with issues associated with the center, neck, or back, or other upset, similar to infants and pregnant girls aren’t allowed on the expedition.
- SMOKING and DRINKING are prohibited all told Our Vehicles.DDTours reserves the right to change or cancel any part of the program thanks to weather conditions. Government laws, public holidays, etc. while not previous notice. g. NO refund. -Any tours off thanks to weather don’t fetch.
- Any tour Is off 48 hours before departure full payment is refunded.
- NO REFUND if the tour is off 48 hours before the departure.
- NO REFUND if the customer doesn’t show up on the driver’s arrival.
- If someone has not picked up on tour day and he/she does not contact us during the given pick-up time there will be NO REFUND.
- All payments should be created upon confirmation of tours.
- Thursdays/Fridays (Certain excursions could carry a surcharge couple to the restricted convenience of seals.)
- Tours could also be off thanks to poor weather.
It’s a good feeling to go sandboarding in the evening or ride a camel. In addition, the horseback riding and dune bashing on rocky terrain sound amazing. It’s a rush of adrenaline and beating people haphazardly hurts.
On a 4×4 Land Cruiser, which picks you up from your hotel and takes you to Morning Desert Safari, you’ll feel the sweltering heat. The undertaking was significant for the people who were visiting interestingly.
Evening safari that includes a barbecue dinner. you can hope to see different exercises, for example, quad trekking, hill slamming, and more Arabic culture.